Wednesday, January 7, 2009

you're not that easy to forget

As of now I'm loving 2009. I feel as if I'm headed in a much better direction in my life. I can't wait to see what is in store for me. I finished reading A Clockwork Orange Monday evening before bed. I utterly adored it. Right now, I'm reading The Trial by Franz Kafka. Viky suggested it to me and my Dad caught me reading it and pointed out that anything by Kafka is really good. I'm compiling a list of books I want to read. Currently at the top is Naked Lunch by William Burroughs.

I'm a horrible Gossip Girl fan. I missed Monday's episode on TV, but luckily I was able to catch it the very next morning thanks to the wonderful Hayley over at Gossip Girl Online. First off, I'm glad Jenny is back in school and there was quite a bit of Eric footage so that made me happy. Chuck and Blair. Oh Chuck and Blair, if only, if only... I feel as if I can truly relate to how Blair feels in her situation. Caring and loving Chuck so much, but it all goes unappreciated. She should get an Emmy for her performances! hahah. Regarding Dan and Serena... hmmm. When I finally got to exhale because they got back together, it felt as if the breath went right back in. There really isn't any time to rest on the Upper East Side. I found this stunning picture of Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester. Aren't they absolutely beautiful?

"The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had... I will stand by you through anything. Because I love you." -Blair Waldorf

This Friday I'm taking a trip over to Cheesecake Factory to have dinner with friends and maybe catch a movie. I really want to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Brad Pitt is absolutey marvelous in almost every movie he's in. However, Fight Club and Meet Joe Black are my two Brad favorites. Winter is almost over!

1 comment:

ticklexmexemoh said...

bahahah, i havent watched one episode of gossip girl yet x_x because, my channel system on my tv is all screwed up cos we have dvr, so i don't know our channel number and all that jazz D: lammeee. otherwise i'd totally watch like gossip girl and ugly betty and such ! haha. yum, cheesecake factory, is amazing ;D hope you had a good time ! benjamin button seems pretty good, i might catch it on netflix someday O: