Friday, September 4, 2009

What Should I Do?

It's been a couple months since I've bought makeup of any sort. (I swear.) I've been saving and I really want to get some things that'll be super good for Fall/Winter and maybe partially lead me into Spring.

Here's where my difficulty comes in. I already have a MAC Palette for my MAC eyeshadows. It's the magnetic pan and I have found I can melt down not only MAC eyeshadows, but also Lorac, Smashbox, and Urban Decay to place in there. It's almost halfway full. MAC eyeshadows run at $14.50, but I have Back-To-Mac things so I should get a few free eyeshadows.

But, Kat Von D had AMAZING eyeshadow palettes that are JUST as pigmented as MAC's. They cost $34, but there are 8 different colors. But these won't fit in my MAC palette, so traveling will be a bit of a hassel because now I'll have to carry another palette.

What should I do? I'll also post the things I want or am considering to get.

Kat Von D Eye Brush Set (It's so pretty!)

Kat Von D True Romance Eye Shadow Palette

No comments: