Monday, December 29, 2008

everybody wants someone to love.

So Vi persuaded me to start a blog. I guess I should have a place to organize my haphazard ventings, thoughts, opinions, ideas, and squabbles. It's Winter Break in Texas right now and it's around 41 degrees at night and morning with a high of 50 in the late afternoon. I've had a pretty decent break so far. Lots of friends and family and food! I went over to Angie's with Thien and JC and we all baked approximately 125+ cupcakes. It was great fun!

For Christmas I got, a new acoustic guitar, Olympus FE-370 digital camera, $100 Victoria's Secret, VS undergarments, UGG Boots, novels, a Mitchell Davis t-shirt, Vance made me a Build-A-Bear, picture frames, ornaments, and tons of other stuff.

It's getting cooler in Texas so I'm finally getting the chance to wear my winter fashions. I'm loving sweater dresses with patterned tights, chunky patent leather heels, and I'm addicted to scarves! I've scaled down my makeup routine to just mascara, blush, and brown eyeliner. I'm loving the natural look, even though I love to glam it up sometimes. Simple is best. True beauty always shines better than glamour.

I finally posted Chapter 9 - Introductions of my story, The Key. You should check it out and leave me a review! http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2466938/9/The_Key

Vi has some questions she wants me to answer so here we go!

If my skin is already oily, can i use moisturizer ?
|| Yes, you can! Never ever skip moisturizer. It's probably one of the worst things you can do. If you are to splurge on anything, splurge on this. Clinique has a GREAT collection for different skin types. I recommend,
Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer - Combination Oily to Oily.

Does paying more money guarantee its a better product ?
|| Definitely not. Some brands are worth the splurge. Skincare and some makeup necessities such as foundation, powder, eyeliner, makeup brushes, and blush are things I'll drop big bucks for. But if it's outrageous then I don't recommend it.

My Tip for this entry is to always wear something on your lips! Lip balm, chapstick, anything! Especially in the winter time. Chapped lips is the absolute worst. If you feel like dropping $10 for lip balm, I love Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter from Sephora. It literally feels AMAZING and tastes great. The color is also very wearable for any occassion.

I'm going to close this entry with a few things: I really, really want Shaun White Snowboarding For PC, an iPhone, despite my hate of Apple products, opaque tights, and I think you should check out Mitchell Davis's videos on YouTube.

Here are some pictures of me in the Mitchell Davis t shirt I got. Keep in mind I have no makeup on at all...sort of just woke up and didn't plan on leaving the house. My sister found some of these nylon type liquid leather leggings at Target, so I put those on and pulled shorts from Forever 21 on underneath. I'm still not quite sure what else I can do with it...but I definitely want to shoot in it the next time Angel and I get together. Oh speaking of Angel, my next shoot is going to be with Angie and it's Cowgirl Themed. Nice, no?


No comments: