Tuesday, December 30, 2008

so keep your love lock down

Today was utterly beautiful. I really hope the weather stays just like this for a week or so. It was marvelous to step outside today. Event-wise, today was pretty uneventful, but mentally and emotionally it was significant. 2009 is arriving soon, so I am taking new steps to change my life.

My recent music obsessions are KanYe West and Joseph Veazie (you can look him up on MySpace). KanYe has so many songs off his new album that perfectly describe how I feel, I adore it. Joseph's voice and lyrics make me smile, period.

Right now I'm trying to handle eighty bajillion things at once. Organizing the Saturday Ocean Fashion Show for the upcoming Tet/New Year Festival is definitely taking up a lot of my time. Cutting music, recruiting people, dressing people, etc. Even though it's a tad stressful, all of it will be worth it. I'm ecstatic.

I came up with some new outfits during break. I did a lot of layering. I've exhausted the majority of my sweaters. Sweatshirts are my new favorite at the ice rink. There isn't a hood to slow me down and they're super comfy and warm. Perfect for the ice cold rink.

My sister and I were trying to figure out casual wear outfits and I came up with this: Burgandy t shirt tucked into charcoal gray tailored shorts with floral embossed tights. I topped it off with a sleeveless v-neck button down cardigan full of sequins. Accessorized with a patterned skinny scarf and my favorite Via Spiga peep toe heels.


Chocolate is my guilty pleasure right now. I've had so many different kinds, but I must confess, Lady Godiva is my favorite of the moment. Lindt falls close behind though. Earlier today I came across this wondrous picture of Lindt chocolate as a gorgeous dress. It was my favorite flavor too In addition, I've also noticed (as crazy as this will sound) pricier chocolate doesn't make me break out. It makes my skin better actually. How peculiar.



I made a new friend who I adore. His name is Sam. He's super sweet and loves Guns N' Roses just like I do. We were up quite late last night chatting away. It was fantastic. He's also a photographer and wants to photograph me soon. I need to put together or find some outfits and he's coming up with ideas so, stick with me and you'll see the end results.

This is Sam. Isn't he adorable?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute... are you on lookbook.nu?