Tuesday, February 10, 2009

in the eye of storm, you'll see a lonely dove.

I really need sleep. I really require shuteye, but I don't think it's going to happen within the next hour. Tomorrow is going to be the longest day of the week for me and one of the hardest to get through. Nothing new has really been going on, although BLINK 182 IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER! Viky and I celebrated that a little bit today at the rink. Too bad we weren't on the ice together so we couldn't blast any of it and sing like idiots. hahah. I need a night just to stargaze. I love sitting on my roof and just looking at the stars, it's very peaceful and tranquil.

My hair stylist gave me this conditioner to use when I went in for a haircut earlier on in the year and I absolutely love it! It's Redken Body Full Conditioner. So far it works great. I hardly have to use any and it glides through my hair really well. I'm not too sure whether it's the cut or the conditioner, but my hair is A LOT BIGGER. It's actually got some poof!



This saturday is Valentine's Day and I'm going to Stars On Ice! I haven't been to an ice show in years! I especially wanted to watch last year, but I got busy. This year Sasha Cohen, one of my favorites also comes out in a program where she has her own set of wings. This reminds me of Victoria's Secret. She's also skating to "Please Don't Stop The Music" and "Moonlight Sonata", two completely opposite programs. Other skaters I'm looking forward to are Jeff Buttle, Xue Shen & Hongbo Zhao, and a few ice dancers. To give you a little glimpse of Sasha's wings...


My Top 5 songs this week are:

1) "On The Wing" by Owl City
2) "Told You So" by Jesse McCartney
3) "Super Villian" by Powerman 5000
4) "Someone To Love" by Joseph Veazie
5) "Trouble" by Nevershoutnever!

If you haven't heard any of them, I highly suggest you go download them right now :] Owl City is my all time favorite right now. I love Adam Young.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so why is there no mention of me as your valentine? =P

ticklexmexemoh said...

hm, i wonder who anonymous is o_o i hope it isnt some pedophile who found out your blog :[

anyways, thanks for the conditioner advice, though i'll probably just be using my herbal essence drugstore shampoo for now xD

those wings DO remind me of victorias secret, haha, and thanks for the playlist. owl city IS amazing, rainbow veins is my friend savanna and is song, we sing it together all the time, haha.