Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.

I'M FINALLY KICKING INFLUENZA B'S BEHIND! It's about time too. After being sick three times since 2009 has started I am over with being ill. I have no time to lay in bed and rest, I have things to do, exams to study for, and better yet, places to go! Although, if you are sick and you're coughing and your throat hurts, Halls Breezers pectin throat drops are LIFESAVERS. They are amazing. I highly suggest anyone who is sick right now, purchase these immediately. They help a LOT. Valentine's Day was good. My family and I ended up going to Stars On Ice after all and it was great! The men skated wonderfully! The girls...no comment hahah. Oh, funny thing to mention: I sound like Pinnocio, no joke.



Tomorrow, my Mom and I are going to run errands and pick up things for my trip to Colorado this weekend! I am very excited to go to the mall and get my hands on MAC's Hello Kitty collection! RJ ordered a few things online for me, which I am so thankful for because right after he bought them, they sold out! I'm also going to buy a couple things from other stores, so I'm going to make a little video and upload it.

Currently, I'm reading Diary by Chuck Palahniuk, and it's absolutely amazing (no surprise there). This is definitely one of my new favorites behind Invisible Monsters. The story is so interesting and the characters are so deep, I love it. I should have this finished before I go on my trip, so during my flight, I'm going to read Haunted.

As promised, more pictures from Carolina delRivero:



Saw these absolutely beautiful Pradas at Nordstrom's. My sister wanted me to buy them, I told her I wanted to wait. Why did I do that? I must be losing my mind...


Another week has passed, another top 5 Playlist to have. It was really hard for me to just pick five songs, and I noticed I went back to a lot of songs I was listening to last year, but goes:

1) "Friday I'm In Love" by The Cure
2) "I Wish" by The Secret Handshake
3) "Sex On Fire" by Kings of Leon
4) "If Only They Knew" by A Rocket To The Moon
5) "Boys From Nowhere" Turbonegro


1 comment:

ticklexmexemoh said...

yay, glad you're feeling better ! aha oh dang, i LOVE those hall's drops, i ate them like candy last year, i know, i know, it's prolly damaging to my health, but they were just so addictin ><

and wow, those shoes are amazing. especially the prada ones :P

glad youre feeling better ! baii !