Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I spread my love like a fever.

It has been forever since I've logged onto to blogger. My life has been a chaotic, but spectacular whirlwind it seems. I'm content, I'm happy, I'm grateful. I find that this is incredibly important. So many wonderful things has happened this year and I feel so blessed. However, according to Chinese Zodiac this is my tough year, but I'm ready to embrace the challenge and come out victorious. Fall is about to begin. I'm quite excited for cooler weather and the chance to wear colored tights!



"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."
-Anais Nin


"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."
-Anatole France

"I think we dream so that we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time."
-Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)


The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.
-Helen Keller

BEAUTY ADVICE | REVIEW

Okay, I know I said I wouldn't be able to give beauty advice, but I found this mascara and I have to review it! This is the most AMAZING mascara ever. Better than Diorshow, better than BadGal, better than it all! I love this mascara and it's only about $11. Say hello to Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara! It vibrates! You can literally feel it vibrating and wiggling your lashes. My lashes are longer, thicker, separated, not clumped together and look SPECTACULAR.
So yes, go purchase this now!


All photos from flickr.com

No comments: