Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky.

Right now I'm sitting at Vance's, sipping hot chocolate with large marshmellows, and doing my mass of homework. No school at all today, super glad! I was iced in last night, but somehow still managed to get across the Metroplex to do my normal routine today. Did I mention I scraped ice off the rear windshield with my bare hands? Yes, I did. It was very...exhilarating. hahah. Everything is going really well. I absolutely adore the weather today, ice on the ground, but a radiant shining sun, and most of all: no wind. It's perfect. My outfit is simple: black jeans and a sweater with UGG boots, which got completely soaked this morning when I was defrosting the car! They look fine right now though, so I'm happy.



Got a lot of beauty emails over the weekend, just haven't had time to sit down and write down good responses.

In terms of what eyeliner I use, what works best, there are three options that I swear by: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes, and Max Factor Automatic Eyeliner. The first two are highend, and can be purchased from Sephora. The last one you can grab at WalMart. All three of these do not smear, stay on all day, and don't need to be reapplied very often at all. You have about five seconds playtime (so you can smudge, smoothen, fix erros, etc) and then it sets. I love to get eyeliner in different colors to use on my upper lashline when I want to play around or feel like getting fancy. I'm a big fan of Lust and Stash from Urban Decay. With Make Up For Ever, I like Blue with Green Highlights, and Light Brown.


When lining my eyes, I don't draw the line all the way into the corners of my eyes. I normally stop where my pupil is. No idea why, I just don't like the heavy look of makeup... I prefer natural. There's something about a clean, pure, fresh face that I just love.

My brother would kill me if he saw this, but for those who asked about toothpaste: I reccommend GO SMiLE from Sephora! Tried this last year, loved it to death! It retails at $16 a tube. Way too costly for me to keep up with, but if you have the bank account to back it up, give this a try. It's absolutely amazing. The taste is wonderful, although I will admit, it takes a little while to get used to... If this is out of your budget (like it is for me) go for Crest Vivid White toothpaste. I brush my teeth about three to four times a day. Excessive, I know, but I think braces had something to do with that.

Vietnamese New Year is here!!! or Lunar New Year. There's a big festival out in Grand Prairie at Trader's Village this weekend and I'll be making an appearance on both days. I also get the honor of officially opening the ceremony! Come out and see me! I'll be signing autographs.


It's way too early for this, but I found some swimsuits that are to die for! The first two do look an awful lot like lingerie, but it's swimwear, I promise! I got Angela a great one piece swimsuit from Millenia Mall while I was in Florida, I wish I got myself one. It was black with sequins all over with amazing cutouts. I want to search for one this year, but in red.

1 comment:

ticklexmexemoh said...

that hot chocolate looks so yummy, i havent had one in ages ! not a big fan of chocolate, but hotchoc's pretty good on a cold winter night :]

thanks for the beauty advice, haha ! ive been looking for a really good eyeliner, because mine usually smears off by 3rd period :/ so lame. yeah, i probably can't afford any sephora items right now though, i have like, 11$ in my wallet :] ive heard about the urban decay in a youtube haul video, so i'm thinking about buying it maybe O: the only suggestion i have, is that maybe you could include the prices next to your items if thats no trouble, haha, itd just be a lot easier for me [x

danggg, 16 bucks for toothpaste, thats amazing xD you remind me of my aunt who has like 8 different toothpastes because she likes to "use a different one each day" bahahha.

awesome swim suits, i really like the last red one, and good luck finding the perfect one !