Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I’m dreaming you’re out in the blue and I am right beside you.

Spring 09 has started! Classes were quick and brief today, just a quick run-through of the syllabus and overview of courses. I am very pleased with where I am right now. I'm proud of what I've accomplished and how far I've come. Firstly, one of my friends, Steven Evans has traveled to the 2009 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Cleveland and has proudly won the silver medal, for 2nd place!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO STEVEN!


Recently started using a new tinted moisturizer, just to spruce things up a little bit. I highly dislike wearing any face makeup like powder or foundation, but I've found sometimes I can bear a little tinted moisturizer, so long as it's not thick. Went to Sephora over the weekend to test out a couple and found that Benefit's You Rebel Lite works best. It's not cakey, like the others (I found Laura Mercier was, even though it got the Best of Sephora Award), and glides on really smooth and sheer, yet still provides the right amount of coverage. If you want more coverage, you can go for the regular formula.

Winter X Games starts on Thursday! My friend Chelsea is over in Aspen working. She's going to keep me posted on news. Kevin Pearce is where the hype is at right now. I hope he does very well. Shaun is still my favorite, however. Hopefully we'll see some more 12s this year!



I'm going to be glued to my TV and laptop screen watching coverage from both US Championships and Winter X. Both of the events always fall on the same week/weekend. Paid Barnes & Noble a quick visit and came home with a lot of great books. Got my nose buried in them, when I'm finished I'll post my favorites! I'm going to find another good smothie recipie and post it. Have a great rest of the week everyone!

1 comment:

ticklexmexemoh said...

d'aw, congratulations to your friend steve ! that must be exhilarating, i'm happy for him :]

thanks for the foundation advice, haha, but i don't really use foundation. i don't really have any skin issues i suppose besides freckles, so i guess i'm a lucky girl in that area xD and god, i hate powder/lotion too, it feels so fake and cakey on your face !

thats great for your friend chelsea ! and awesome picture, the outfit and makeup and hair (and of course, you) is all completely gorgeous, and i love the hat, gives it kind of that vintage touch, bahah