Sunday, January 18, 2009

let me in your heart, I'll be in your brain.

What a great few past days I've had. I've gotten an incredible amount of things accomplished and everything has just been fabulous. Today, I'm going to spend time with my Mom and older sister. Going to lunch and then shopping. I already had my jog this morning, my legs are sore, but I can't wait until I can do the whole course without any trouble. My endurance is slowly building up. However, the freezing cold weather does sort of add as motivation when I'm jogging....


Your skin care routine is one of the most important parts of your beauty regimen. Choosing the right clenser/toner/moisturizer combination is like finding the Holy Grail. I've been testing and trying TONS of different cleansers, my skin, I'm sure, hates me right now. However, I have found the perfect clenser. I bring to you: Philosophy Purity Made Simple. This little baby does it all. Removes your makeup, dissolves dirt, cleans deep into your pores, along with being pH balanced. The smell is very relaxing, I always feel like I'm at a spa whenever I wash my face. The 16 oz bottle retails at Sephora for $32 and you can get a Travel/To-Go size 3 oz for $10. A little expensive, but definitely worth it! This baby will make your skin radiant!



Andrew Wyeth just passed away yesterday. He was an amazing artist, also my Dad's favorite painter. His exquisite attention to detail and wondrous sketches are what made him famous. He is the only painter who had an exhibition at the White House. He will be missed.



Right now, as cliche as it can be, Jesse McCartney and Frou Frou are my music addictions. I found this great site that makes better album covers than what the original artists use. I couldn't find one made for Frou Frou...how sad. But here is the one for Departure and a few of my favorites..


Dr. Leo Buscaglia is one of my favorite University professors from USC. There are a few quotes I keep dear to my heart:

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

"It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something. May I suggest that it be creating joy for others, sharing what we have for the betterment of personkind, bringing hope to the lost and love to the lonely."

"
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life."

"We live in a small world. Not a leaf falls that doesn't affect a myriad of things. When we reach out to someone in love and the effect is made — everyone, everything which comes in contact with the person we've effected is better for it. Of course, the converse is true, too."

1 comment:

ticklexmexemoh said...

amazing photoshoot pictures again, and that girl in your photo (sister, i think ? not sure) is so cute, haha :] thanks for the suggestion for the purity, ive been looking for a really good makeup remover since mine is completely useless.

Sorry about wyeth, may he RIP :[ amaaazing album covers, would you mind sending me the link ? gorgeouss. ahh i adore metro station :'D so insanely awesome, that band.

those quotes are amazing, and i recognize the first one from my friend's status, haha. it seems very familiar, perhaps ive heard it somewhere before O: